Employee benefits have become a major component of employee compensation. In view of soaring health care costs and government cutbacks it is critical that employers receive value-added service from their consultants.
Bryan and Hedden, in partnership with our national consulting group, brings a progressive and creative approach to the benefits area to ensure that our clients are completely informed of how coverage can best be delivered and costs controlled.
With our ability to design custom-tailored benefit programs, effectively implement, monitor and administer the plan on an ongoing basis, we invariably provide our clients with coverage that will attract and retain both the best possible work force while maintaining a competitive advantage.
Our approach includes:
- In-depth review of a company's current situation
- Complete analysis and report on the current plan
- Present opportunities to improve plan design, administration and funding
- Manage plan implementation and communication to employees
- Provide comprehensive quarterly experience reporting
- Timely plan design consultation
- Annual renewal evaluation
- Budget forecasting
Bryan and Hedden truly provides expertise in the following benefit areas:
- Custom designed insured group benefit plans
- Claims plus administrative service programs
- Health spending accounts
- Disability claims management
- Tax effective program enhancements
- Travel assist benefits
- Custom designed pension benefit programs
- Profit sharing plans