Financial planning is a conscious and deliberate process followed over an extended period of time during which wealth is accumulated, investments are made and protected and, eventually, income in retirement is derived and wealth is passed on to heirs.
Bryan and Hedden offers a broad range of services related to financial planning, wealth management and tax and estate planning. Using a confidential computerized analysis, we listen to a work with our individual clients to establish a set of financial goals and objectives.
Some of the specific services we provide in this are include:
- Personal financial planning
- Tax and estate planning
- Investment strategies
- Insurance planning and consultation
- Retirement planning
- Pension analysis and review
- Tax deferral strategies
At Bryan and Hedden, on an independent basis, we offer a diverse range of solutions to fulfill the objectives. Implementation of a plan could include a combination of financial products and approaches. These may include:
- Discretionary money management
- Guaranteed investment funds
- Leveraged guaranteed investment funds
- Tax sheltered investment vehicles
- Yield enhancement strategies
- Trusts and holding companies
- Personal estate bonds
On a consistent and regular bases we review our client's progress in achieving their goals and recommend new courses of action if appropriate.